Los Angeles Employment Law Attorneys
Serving Clients in Southern California Since 1998
It can feel like your employer holds all the cards in an employment law dispute. Your employer may hire a Los Angeles employment law attorney to deter you from following through with legal proceedings. You should know your rights and understand that you have the right to fight back. Don't allow the burden of proof to rest on your shoulders. The Law Office of Robert Starr, APC fights both large and small businesses to ensure your case is heard in a fair and just manner. Over the past 10 years, Robert and his team have helped employees gain fair outcomes in employment law disputes.
Fighting Large Corporations & Organizations on Your Behalf Is Our Job
We know how it can feel to go up against your employer. Since Robert began his legal career in 1996, he has passionately fought for the rights of individuals against larger interests. We help employees when employers treat them unfairly.
Contact our firm if you suffered issues involving:
- Wage and hour issues, including the misclassification of non-exempt employees
- Sexual harassment, including quid pro quo sex-for-benefits harassment or a hostile work environment
- Wrongful termination
- Discrimination, including discrimination regarding race, religion, national origin, disability, gender, or age
- Workplace safety violations
- Employment law violations involving breaks, overtime, or bonuses
- Commission pay and disputes
- Employment contracts
- Misclassification of contractors, including professionals, dancers, and artists
- Non-compete agreements
- Any other employment-related issue
We've helped countless California residents fight for proper meal breaks, overtime, and fair wages. If you have questions regarding employment law, contact The Law Office of Robert Starr, APC for a free employment law consultation.
Representation for Exotic Dancers in Southern California
The Law Office of Robert Starr, APC helps dancers, showgirls, and other employees of clubs with a variety of legal issues, helping them receive justice and compensation for the emotional and/or financial damage they have suffered. We have successfully represented dancers who were mistreated, obtaining settlements that allow them to move on with their life.
We have successfully helped protect rights concerning:
- Being provided a clean and safe workplace that is free of sexual harassment
- Preventing and reporting illegal activities, such as prostitution, drug use, and drug sales in the club
- Allowing rest and meal breaks so you have personal time and can leave for lunch
- Earning and treatment of tips in a fair and legal way
- Allowing you to keep all offstage lap dance fees
- Classifying a proper employment status for wages, overtime, and benefits
- Other claims for adult entertainment workers against producers and production companies
We've helped countless California employees fight for proper meal breaks, overtime, and fair wages. The Los Angeles employment law attorneys from The Law Office of Robert Starr, APC are here to answer any questions you might have.
Get started today by calling (800) 561-8627.